|Hyack Team Travel Meet - ONLINE Registration open|| |
Apr 19, 2012
Hyack Festival AAA Youth
May 18-20, 2012
King Aquatic Club is excited to announce travel plans for the Hyack Festival Youth Cup. It will be a large group and we're looking forward to getting back to racing. Below is the basic information.
If you plan to attend, please register online ASAP as the meet is fast approaching. We’ve already been shut out of one LC meet this year! Last day for registration with payment of $125/swimmer travel deposit, is Monday April 23 at 5:00 PM.
Canada Games Pool
65 East 6th Ave
New Westminster BC 604-526-4281
TEAM HOTEL ADDRESS:
Best Western Plus
Coquitlam Inn Convention Center
319 North Road Coquitlam, BC
Canada V3K 3V8
Swimmers having at least 1 AAA may swim are eligible for all events at the met. Please speak to your coach if you are unsure of eligibility.
All swimmers 11 & older are required to travel with the team. We will not enter swimmers in the meet who are not traveling with the team.
10 & Under swimmers have the option of team travel or family travel
Swimmers arriving at the meet or leaving early will not receive prorated trip pricing, but may possibly be accommodated on a case by case basis. Please talk to you coach.
Cost per swimmer is approximately $260.00 per swimmer*
|3 x Breakfast||Friday-Sunday (fruit, hot breakfast sandwich, etc)|
|4 x Dinner||Thursday-Sunday (Spaghetti Factory, Convention Buffett, etc.)|
|Coaches/Chaperone||Thursday-Sunday (Keith, Doug, Ash, etc)|
· *This is the maximum cost
to Swimmers. In all likelihood, the price will be much lower as the
booster contribution is not finalized and we’ve estimated
everything on the high end for the purposes of information.
Swimmers will need to bring $60 ($15 a day) for lunch. We will also make daily runs to
the local grocery so swimmers can purchase drinks and food at the
Thursday, May 17
- Swim at MR – In shifts from 9:30-11:30a
- Leave Mt. Rainier @ 12:00p
- Will add a pickup at Northgate Mall for people unable to get to MR
- Boarder Crossing, Supermarket, Hotel Check in, Dinner, Team meeting, lights out.
Friday, May 18 - Sunday, May 20
- Wake up and breakfast
- Warm Up and Prelims at Meet
- Lunch then hotel and rest
- Warm Up and Finals at Meet
- Lights out
Sunday immediately following finals:
- Dinner on bus and return to parent pick up
- South Center Mall, Nordstrom’s parkling lot. Approximately 10:00 PM.
- Swimmers will contact parents after our border crossing.
All swimmers will need the following:
- Identification: Photo ID and Birth Certificate or a Passport
- Board Permission Crossing Letter (This will be available on line by Monday)
- Up-to-date Insurance information at time of registration
If you do not have all of
the above at the time of boarding, you will not be allowed on the
If you have any questions, please contact Ken Spencer @ email@example.com
If you plan to attend, please register online ASAP as the meet is fast approaching. We’ve already been shut out of one LC meet this year! Last day for registration is Monday April 23 at 5:00 PM.